![]() |
| I have a studio! I could not help but play with a little photoshop too and make my own Lilli Ann ad. I may not be a real model but now I can pretend that I am. |
As the season progresses and it gets cooler, I will show you the coat - it is a 1950s swing coat and made of velvet and mohair. I am so happy to have these in my collection and so much so that I decided these would be the first pieces photographed in my new to me studio! Yes! I have a studio set up now! Wow! This is something that I have wanted for a long time and I finally was able to make it happen. I bet you can tell the lighting is better isn't it! I think so! No more making my neighbors wonder " Geeze, what is she up to now?" or no more trying to dodge joggers and bicyclists and no more awkward living room photos either. I am really hoping that this will make it easier to take better photos and photos where you can really see the clothes. Well, anyways, please enjoy these studio photos of my new to me Lilli Ann suit.






Comments
Post a Comment