From Gus Blass Co. , Little Rock Arkansas

 


You have seen this suit countless time before, but did you know it came from the Gus Blass Co. department store in Little Rock Arkansas? It did, at least that's what it's label says. Now that I have my own little studio, I am having a lot of fun with it, and I thought I would fool round and make up my own Gus Blass Co. department store ads. So far, I think these photos are turning out much brighter and easier to see than before which is the goal. 




Now for the color photos! This is by far the most well-worn and most expensive suit I own. I adore the color, the cut, and everything about it. With it for this wearing is all mink - hat, muff, and wrap. 





Comments

  1. Great color suit! I love that hat, too! What fun.

    Best,
    Quinn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts