A 1940s Pink & Black Color Blocked Dress

 


I am slowly adding to the wardrobe color blocked dresses. I think these dresses are so unique and just darn cool. I have a red and black one, a red/ white/ blue one and now I can add this one to the collection. This one features the ever classic black and my favorite fuchsia or hot pink. With it a 40s tilt hat with loops of cream, black, and pink. I like the little apron or partial peplum of this dress; I think it's very cute and gives it some personality. Although the pink does have some fade, it doesn't bother me one bit. . . I think that is one thing that makes vintage so lovable for me, so many of the best pieces are not perfect. They have lived, they have been worn, they have been loved and will continue to be so. 







Comments