I loved this dress when I got it, but I didn't really wear it that much, I just didn't have the occasions for it. So, in my great wardrobe decluttering I was fully prepared to let it go. Then I tried it one more time and well . . .long story short I am keeping it. I found that I still really liked it and I have still some beautiful accessories that I can wear with it. I have not had many pieces where I ended up changing my mind, but this is one of them. Hopefully I get to actually wear it more this season, I mean it just screams autumn - just look at those leaves!
I cannot believe that it is the first of September already. This has been a hard year and a weird one at that. I am looking forward to the change of the season and some cooler weather as well. I am looking forward to wearing my suits, furs and felt hats.




Comments
Post a Comment