Red, White and Blue for Summer

 


I love a nice red, white and blue look and this whole ensemble just drips with it. Usually in the summer I don't get to wear all the pretty summer things because of my line of work. So that means I really embrace the clothes that can be worn for the warmer days of spring and into early fall. It is the end of summer now and I wore this look for an errand into town. With it I chose black suede heels and corde bag. The hat is one I have had for ages and it a cream felt with long dramatic curled feather.

I am crazy about this ensemble, and I love it when an outfit just seems to style itself, it makes it so easy to wear.  The color blocking also really adds something to it and makes it very unique too. So far, I have worn this look a couple times and I tend to pair it with black heels and bags. . . I have other pieces in red, white, and blue but lately I have been gravitating towards the ol' reliable - basic black accessories. 













Comments