Is there anything else as sharp as black and white? I love this dress, but I can only wear it when the weather is warm because otherwise how can one appreciate this little cape? I mean, how often do you see a dress with a little capelet? For me, this piece is one of a kind. It was drizzling when these photos were taken and as soon as I was done the sun came out . . .That's the Midwest for you. If you do not like the weather, just wait a moment and it will change. The rest of the day was sunny, bright, and pretty overall. It was the kind of day you wanted a large hat and then an umbrella . . .Again, only in the Midwest.
Is there anything else as sharp as black and white? I love this dress, but I can only wear it when the weather is warm because otherwise how can one appreciate this little cape? I mean, how often do you see a dress with a little capelet? For me, this piece is one of a kind. It was drizzling when these photos were taken and as soon as I was done the sun came out . . .That's the Midwest for you. If you do not like the weather, just wait a moment and it will change. The rest of the day was sunny, bright, and pretty overall. It was the kind of day you wanted a large hat and then an umbrella . . .Again, only in the Midwest.






Comments
Post a Comment