A Very Tall Feathered Hat
All I can say is that when I saw this hat and that crazy long feather. . . . I was obsessed and I had to have it. I was not that expensive but oh, look at that feather. I was shopping with a friend when I came across this beauty of a hat and my friend, I could tell, was not too sure about it but I did not care. I was nuts about it. I mean, look at this thing, it's incredible. Best of all, I had a pair of gloves that matched the felt of the hat perfectly and I do have a lot that I can wear with it. So, I hope you are as nuts about this feather as I am because you will be seeing it again.






I think it's fantastic! What a lovely color of gloves, too. Perhaps for the next wearing you can show us more of the hat felt that matches! It's hard to see in these photos (which, of course, are featuring the feather!).
ReplyDeleteBest,
Quinn